My name is Kendra Sunday-Johnson and I have been a Massage Therapist in the St. George / Mesquite area for over 13 years. I pride myself on keeping up on continuing education to make sure I bring my clients the best service possible.
I hold a Board Certification from the NCBTMB, which is highest voluntary credential available in the massage therapy and bodywork profession.
My therapy is based on the belief that my customers needs are of the utmost importance, and I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
What you can expect from us.
1. Clients are draped with a sheet or towel at all times during the session. Only the parts of the body being worked on are exposed at any time. No Exceptions.
2. We provide our clients with a competent and professional session each time they come for an appointment, addressing the clients specific needs for that session.
3. We are available to clients during open hours, and clients can book online 24 hours a day.
4. We return calls within 24 hours unless we are closed for holiday.
5. Clients are treated with the utmost respect.
6. We charge a fair price for our services. Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made prior to the session. We accept cash, debit/credit cards and checks*.
7. We perform services for which we are qualified and able to do.
8. We customize all treatments to meet our clients needs.
9. We keep accurate records and review them before each treatment.
10. We stay current with information and techniques by reading, receiving regular sessions (of the services we provide) and taking workshops when available.
11. We respect clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, body type, sexual orientation, religion, state of health or personal habits.
12. Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
13. Our equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
14. Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
15. If we need to cancel an appointment, we will do so within 24 hours whenever possible. If an emergency arises and we cannot keep an appointment, we provide a 50% discount (off original price of service) for a client's next session.
*Bounced checks will be given an additional $25.00 Fee.
1054 E Riverside Dr. #103
Saint George, UT 84790
Monday - 4:30 PM- 9:00PM
Tuessday: 4:30PM - 9:00PM
Wednesday: 4:30PM - 8:00PM
Thursday: No Appointments
Friday: 9:15AM - 4:30PM
Saturday and Sunday times are available by advanced appointment.